What is LogiChem?
Your only opportunity to benchmark your people, processes and technology with over 100 heads of chemical supply chains and their planning, logistics and customer service operations directors at the world’s largest chemical companies.
If you’re serious about building a chemical supply chain that adds greater value to the business bottom line, don’t miss this opportunity to tap the practical experience of those leading the way in embracing digitalisation, driving customer-centricity, addressing logistics and production capacity constraints, and much more!
- Day 1: Digitalising Your Supply Chain
- Day 2: Overcoming Capacity Constraints
- Day 3: Supply 4.0: Defining Your Future Strategy Now
“The event surprised me with the level of engagement and range of different interactive discussions. I particularly enjoyed the oxford-style debate and found the roundtable sessions very lively and constructive.”Ralf Pillep, Head of Program Management and Global Owner of Order Processes, Covestro
Be Inspired. Learn From:
Chief Supply Chain Officer
AkzoNobel Specialty Chemicals
Head of Global Logistics
Head of Supply Chain Management, Polyols & Oxidation Products
Head of Digital Innovation
Executive Vice President Global Supply Chain
European Logistics Manager
Head of End To End Order To Deliver Processes
Global Supply Chain Excellence Manager
“The bar has been raised! High quality case studies and discussions, all-round networking with customers, suppliers and peers, as well as forward looking inspirational topics”Guillermo Fumero, Global Process Owner Order to Cash, Clariant
Content You Can’t Get Anywhere Else
Learn from the best of the best and be inspired by 50+ chemical supply chain leaders leading the way in integrated, globalised and harmonised supply chain strategies.
The Most Interactive LogiChem to Date
Solve strategic supply chain challenges collaboratively during 50+ interactive case studies, roundtable discussions, oxford style debates, creative boardrooms and synergy workshops, across 3 value-packed days.
We’re a community. Your community
Network with over 350+ supply chain professionals from the world’s leading chemical companies. Make new contacts and develop lasting relationships over 12 hours of networking.
The Most Topical and Visionary Discussion Themes
From digitalisation to advanced demand planning strategies, be inspired by the industry leaders thinking ahead of the curve and shaping the future of chemical supply chains.
“Buzzed with more hands-on workshops and interactive sessions than any of the previous events. High caliber speakers and attendees resulted in excellent idea generating discussions across different disciplines and business lines”Folkert Bloembergen, VP Global Logistics Procurement, ICL Europe
- Learn from the industry thought leaders as they reveal how to transform your supply chain through digitalisation to achieve a competitive advantage
- Gain comprehensive insight on how to improve collaboration opportunities with LSPs to develop on-time action plans and react promptly to logistics capacity constraints
- Benchmark your data analytics strategies to optimise forecast and planning and achieve agility to cope with production and sales volumes
- Explore new approaches to customer service and learn how to enhance innovation to generate real added value for the company
3PLs and 4PLs
- Become a global partner, truly integrated and aligned with your clients’ priorities all over the world
- Help chemical manufacturers allocate their supply chain capacity more effectively
- Demonstrate your cross-border capabilities and help clients understand and overcome local regulations
Consultants, Solution and Software Providers
- Demonstrate new and innovative planning, forecasting, reporting tools and ERP systems to enhance demand and supply planning
- Present innovative distribution and transportation management software and systems to streamline logistics processes
- Consult chemical manufacturers on how to increase profit margins and optimise business strategies and decisions
“It was a real pleasure participating again. The attendance rate is increasing year by year and this event has established its presence in the chemical sector as ‘THE’ Supply Chain conference in Europe.”Frank Jenner, Managing Partner, Chemical Industry Leader, EY
Who attends LogiChem?
The world’s most innovative chemical manufacturers, including: