17 - 19 March, 2020
De Doelen ICC Rotterdam
Conference Day One - Tuesday 17th March 2020
Tuesday, March 17th, 2020
3:40 PM Case Study: How to successfully implement effective service level agreements as part of your customer excellence strategy
- What tools can you implement to increase visibility and manage expectations across the end-to-end supply chain?
- How to create SLAs that encourage cross collaboration and new ways of working between a variety of product divisions and supply chain services
- How can you identify key customer ROI differentiators and commit to ‘no exception’ agreements internally?
- How to develop smarter work flows and standardised processes to ensure clear communications, increased visibility and customer satisfaction
Conference Day Three - Thursday 19th March 2020
Thursday, March 19th, 2020
3:15 PM Case Study Interactive: A paradigm shift: How to transform your supply chain customer care to best respond to B2B customers with B2C expectations?
- What processes and digital tools are essential in developing a new ethos of customer centric service culture?
- How can you educate your teams in regards to the opportunities opened up by an
- 'Omni channel’ way of working?
- How do you re-define your workforce and balance the need for new skills with the industry experience and willingness to adapt of existing employees?
- How does the increasing need and demand for personalisation for the customer align with capabilities of the customer service work force and what role could AI play in the future?