17 - 19 March, 2020
De Doelen ICC Rotterdam
Conference Day One - Tuesday 17th March 2020
Tuesday, March 17th, 2020
12:10 PM Panel Discussion: New ways of working - How can you increase diversity in your supply chain leadership to accelerate growth and gain a competitive edge?
- How can widening your talent pool in your supply chain functions benefit the wider business, customer base and the community at large?
- How can you identify existing barriers in the workforce and create the right recruitment and development roadmaps in your supply chain to overcome them?
- How can having a greater breadth and depth of diversity, skillsets and backgrounds create greater levels of collaboration across the wider business and across a global customer and partner network?
- What balance of strategy and pragmatism in management skills are required to manage and create a more diverse business?
- How can a focus on attracting a more diverse employee pool across the organisation support the wider hiring and retaining of existing talent?
2:00 PM Case Study Interactive: How to successfully streamline new and legacy logistics portfolios after M&A’s and organisational restructures
- How can you determine whether to adapt a current strategy or take a ‘rip and replace’ approach to logistics portfolios following company updates?
- What steps can you take to define which areas of change to prioritise and what strategies should remain?
- How can you best bring together legacy systems, data insights and stakeholder intelligence to create a streamlined logistics strategy which aligns your company’s consolidation strategy and future requirements?
- How to re-tender and negotiate with legacy suppliers effectively against a backdrop of organisational change