08 - 10 September, 2020
De Doelen ICC Rotterdam
Head of Business Planning & Organisational Change Management
Conference Day One - Tuesday 8 September 2020
Tuesday, March 17th, 2020
10:20 AM Panel Discussion: Breaking down silos with digital transformation: How can you use innovation champions to bring supply chain and commercial teams closer together to deliver greater operational excellence?
- How can you maintain BAU whilst securing stakeholder buy-in, building investment and training new skillsets to succeed in your digital transformation goals?
- How can you demonstrate success stories to secure continued backing from key stakeholders during an on-going transition period?
- How can you work with key company stakeholders to ensure new digital concepts are successfully rolled out across the business?
- What tools can you use to ensure a ‘digital-first’ attitude is adopted across a global organisation?
- How can you instil a ‘test and learn’ culture to build an agile workflow when trialling new digital tools?
2:05 PM Case Study Interactive: How to succeed and overcome key challenges from S&OP to the journey of an IBP implementation phase?
- How to measure the effectiveness of your S&OP process and when to start the IBP conversation?
- How to re-define reporting structures i.e. should S&OP teams report to commercial or supply chain functions?
- What is the optimal integration level across the company?
- What are they key digital tools and Innovative technologies worthy of on-going investment as part of your transition from S&OP to IBP?