19 - 21 March, 2019
Grand Hotel Krasnapolsky, Amsterdam
+44 207 036 1378
Head of End to End Supply Chain Processes
3:00 PM PANEL DISCUSSION: How can you involve your customers in mapping out automated OTC processes and digital communication changes to improve adoption and service levels?
- What does digital communication mean to your customer: Are we improving the process or increasing customer satisfaction?
- How to communicate benefits of the platform and show gained efficiencies
4:30 PM CASE STUDY: Implementation of customer portals: How to develop a unified approach with your customers and partners to enable seamless digital communications
- Exploring opportunities to become more integrated with customers: digital channels, web interfaces, portals, etc.
- Setting the base: How to collect the data and streamline internal processes that hinder automation
- Implementation phase: What works and what doesn’t?