17 - 19 March, 2020
De Doelen ICC Rotterdam
Conference Day Two - Wednesday 18th March 2020
Wednesday, March 18th, 2020
8:55 AM Chairperson’s Opening Remarks
10:20 AM Panel Discussion: What steps are chemical producers taking to drive greater sustainability and profitability?
11:40 AM Case Study: How is one of the world’s leading ports integrating the latest technologies to accelerate sustainability in maritime logistics?
- How are LSPs and the maritime leaders mitigating delays and what new technologies are on the table to aid sustainable solutions?
- How can chemical supply chain and logistic leaders work closer with the maritime community to avoid increased costs, reduce bottlenecks and lower overall strain on existing capacities?
- What impact will the new regulatory restrictions have on ocean carriers and customers in the chemical industry?
- How can shippers and their carriers find a happy medium between the need for greater sustainability vs higher costs and constrained capacities?
5:40 PM Chair Closing Remarks
Conference Day Three - Thursday 19th March 2020
Thursday, March 19th, 2020
10:00 AM Fireside Chat: How are Europe’s chemical leaders tackling the challenges of infrastructure weakness to increase intermodal transport opportunities for the chemical supply chain?
- How is the EU working to increase multimodal transport use ahead of Horizon 2020?
- What incentives, infrastructure and digital developments are already making a difference to current constraints in freight capacities?
- How are countries across Europe strengthening their rail networks in a bid to reduce dependency on the roads?
- How can chemical producers from SMEs through to major producers take advantage of these developments within their supply chain strategies?