· Data Enabled Driver Coaching is a program implemented by Air Products using video technology along with driver coaching to gain a step change in safety performance
· The program was implemented first in the UK&I following a successful trial and is now rolled out in several other European countries.
· The program uses traditional telematics combined with event recording technology to track the driving style of the driver, then through video coaching, this data is shared with the driver to help them improve.
· The system also has an iPhone application that the drivers can use to track their own performance, view videos and interact with their coach.
· Use of this system has seen a significant improvement in driver safety across Europe for Air products.