17 - 19 March, 2020
De Doelen ICC Rotterdam
Conference Day One - Tuesday 17th March 2020
Tuesday, March 17th, 2020
5:15 PM Panel Discussion: Mastering big data: How can business and supply chain leaders in the chemical industry use critical data to create a new vision of your end-to-end value chain?
· How can you build a robust data foundation to empower your stakeholders with more informed strategic decision making and transform internal processes
· What approaches can you take to secure key stakeholder buy-in throughout your big data implementation journey?
· How can advanced analytics and data insights help build more accurate forecasts, effective planning schedules and improve performance across your logistics networks?
· How can you drive a balance between automated data flows and manual operations to provide the best results for your business
· How can data insights inform a more customer-centric culture across your chemical supply chain?