08 - 10 September, 2020
De Doelen ICC Rotterdam
Conference Day One - Tuesday 8 September 2020
Tuesday, March 17th, 2020
9:40 AM Case Study: How to adopt a ‘smart cluster’ approach to achieve more effective ways of working, boost performance and increase transparency across your supply chain
- How does the regional cluster concept work and what does this mean for shippers in the chemical industry?
- How to leverage an ‘all modes’ transportation cluster to streamline operations and increase visibility across a multi-stakeholder supply chain
- How can you increase collaboration with fellow supply chain leaders through data exchange from smart cluster models and collectively drive the industry forward?
- How does smart cluster adoption improve reliability and performance in first to last mile logistics?
- What are the current opportunities for wider regional cluster adoption?