17 - 19 March, 2020
De Doelen ICC Rotterdam
Conference Day One - Tuesday 17th March 2020
Tuesday, March 17th, 2020
10:20 AM Panel Discussion: Breaking down silos with digital transformation: How can you use innovation champions to bring supply chain and commercial teams closer together to deliver greater operational excellence?
- How can you maintain BAU whilst securing stakeholder buy-in, building investment and training new skillsets to succeed in your digital transformation goals?
- How can you demonstrate success stories to secure continued backing from key stakeholders during an on-going transition period?
- How can you work with key company stakeholders to ensure new digital concepts are successfully rolled out across the business?
- What tools can you use to ensure a ‘digital-first’ attitude is adopted across a global organisation?
- How can you instil a ‘test and learn’ culture to build an agile workflow when trialling new digital tools?
Conference Day Two - Wednesday 18th March 2020
Wednesday, March 18th, 2020
8:00 AM Breakfast Boardroom: Championing greater diversity in your supply chain leadership and across the chemical industry
Conference Day Three - Thursday 19th March 2020
Thursday, March 19th, 2020
10:00 AM Fireside Chat: How are Europe’s chemical leaders tackling the challenges of infrastructure weakness to increase intermodal transport opportunities for the chemical supply chain?
- How is the EU working to increase multimodal transport use ahead of Horizon 2020?
- What incentives, infrastructure and digital developments are already making a difference to current constraints in freight capacities?
- How are countries across Europe strengthening their rail networks in a bid to reduce dependency on the roads?
- How can chemical producers from SMEs through to major producers take advantage of these developments within their supply chain strategies?