Conference Day One - Tuesday 8 September 2020
Tuesday, March 17th, 2020
· What is the role of data in the digital transformation of supply chain
· How does a data framework translate to a day-to-day supply chain operations?
· What are the three key pillars of a data enabled organisation and how do you go about implementing them in reality?
· How are data insights from real-time analytics changing supply chain strategies for the better? From product planning to distribution management?
· What are the lessons learned to date on the data democratization process at Henkel and what next?
· How can greater supply chain and in-org data democracy increase customer satisfaction rates and create future growth opportunities?
· How can you build a robust data foundation to empower your stakeholders with more informed strategic decision making and transform internal processes
· What approaches can you take to secure key stakeholder buy-in throughout your big data implementation journey?
· How can advanced analytics and data insights help build more accurate forecasts, effective planning schedules and improve performance across your logistics networks?
· How can you drive a balance between automated data flows and manual operations to provide the best results for your business
· How can data insights inform a more customer-centric culture across your chemical supply chain?