08 - 10 September, 2020
De Doelen ICC Rotterdam
Conference Day Two - Wednesday 9 September 2020
Wednesday, March 18th, 2020
3:20 PM Case Study: How to accelerate the transformation of Supply Chain using a data driven approach and mindset?
• How and where to start to get greater visibility on key supply chain metrics and set the right priorities?
• How to start delivering value while building solid foundations ?
• How can you use advanced analytics to get to the next level
• How to move from operational S&OP to Integrated Business Planning ?
Conference Day Three - Thursday 10th September 2020
Thursday, March 19th, 2020
12:15 PM Fireside Chat: What new skillsets, working cultures and levels of diversity and talent are required to drive the supply chain and chemical industry of the future, now?
- How is technology and the millennial mind set coming together to disrupt a traditionally conservative industry?
- How can you identify the right balance in your resource and talent pool to avoid losing valuable industry knowledge whilst still equipping your company with a competitive edge?
- How can business leaders make the required changes to ensure they attract new talent and gain the competitive edge?
- What are chemical producers doing to attract new talent in software engineering and data science away from tech companies and into the chemical industry?