17 - 19 March, 2020
De Doelen ICC Rotterdam
Conference Day One - Tuesday 17th March 2020
Tuesday, March 17th, 2020
12:00 PM Case Study: The Human Aspect - Digital Transformation to pull or push? How to overcome the hurdles of adoption and jointly embark on the change journey?
- How can you define success from digitalisation initiatives?
- How to secure engagement on the digitalization journey and how best to collaborate with IT functions?
- How human factor influences tool selection?
- How to enable learning to acquire the necessary skills in a digital world?
- How do you overcome failures and make the necessary adjustments to get back on track?
12:10 PM Panel Discussion: New ways of working - How can you increase diversity in your supply chain leadership to accelerate growth and gain a competitive edge?
- How can widening your talent pool in your supply chain functions benefit the wider business, customer base and the community at large?
- How can you identify existing barriers in the workforce and create the right recruitment and development roadmaps in your supply chain to overcome them?
- How can having a greater breadth and depth of diversity, skillsets and backgrounds create greater levels of collaboration across the wider business and across a global customer and partner network?
- What balance of strategy and pragmatism in management skills are required to manage and create a more diverse business?
- How can a focus on attracting a more diverse employee pool across the organisation support the wider hiring and retaining of existing talent?