Conference Day One - Tuesday 8 September 2020
Tuesday, March 17th, 2020
• What role do digitalization and digital technologies play when it comes to improving your supply chain?
• How can supply chain leaders use digital innovation to effect change in organizational culture and achieve a mind-set shift towards
a customer first approach?
• What makes a digital roadmap of a company and its digital transformation successful?
• How can you introduce new ways of working to empower and motivate your workforce with innovative technology?
• What key digital tools create greater supply reliability for customers and increase efficiency and effectiveness across your operations?
· How can you build a robust data foundation to empower your stakeholders with more informed strategic decision making and transform internal processes
· What approaches can you take to secure key stakeholder buy-in throughout your big data implementation journey?
· How can advanced analytics and data insights help build more accurate forecasts, effective planning schedules and improve performance across your logistics networks?
· How can you drive a balance between automated data flows and manual operations to provide the best results for your business
· How can data insights inform a more customer-centric culture across your chemical supply chain?