17 - 19 March, 2020
De Doelen ICC Rotterdam
Conference Day One - Tuesday 17th March 2020
Tuesday, March 17th, 2020
9:00 AM Opening Keynote: Succeeding with digital-first: How to transform your supply chain business model to support today’s digitally demanding customer and create ‘real-time’ visibility and greater cross organisation interoperability?
- How to de-mystify data within an optimal network design, achieving the right balance between customer centricity, traditional supply chain cost principles and innovation
- What role should AI really play in the implementation across supply chain in order to automate manual processes and get true visibility
- How to identify and work with key functions across the wider business to demonstrate digitalisation ROI and demystify
- What platforms and standards should you be setting across the SC functions and beyond to for effective and streamlined exchange of data?
Conference Day Two - Wednesday 18th March 2020
Wednesday, March 18th, 2020
2:50 PM Panel Discussion: How to streamline and manage your data sharing to drive collaboration and innovation across your supply chain organization?
- How can youcreate clear data governance to increase supply chain cooperation and optimisation?
- How can you leverage data sources to strengthen your existing methods of supply and demand planning?
- How can you successfully build data flows from various parts of the end-to-end supply chain?
- How can growing automation help create a truly resourceful central data lake to help increase effectiveness and collaboration between supply chain and wider business functions?
Conference Day Three - Thursday 19th March 2020
Thursday, March 19th, 2020