17 - 19 March, 2020
De Doelen ICC Rotterdam
Conference Day One - Tuesday 17th March 2020
Tuesday, March 17th, 2020
9:20 AM Keynote Interview: How can you drive digital innovation to achieve customer centricity and gain a competitive edge?
10:00 AM Interview: How can you use digital transformation in your chemical organisation across supply chain and wider functions, to truly add-value and create a real ‘customer connected’ business models?
- How have you used digitalisation beyond key supply chain functions to build a truly value added solution for your customers?
- What are the opportunities to capture customer data and how are these helping drive autonomous supply chains?
- How is the future of a digital customer connections changing the function of supply chain and the role of the chemical producer as simply a ‘supplier of goods’ to a solution partner?
- What impact does this have on supply chain cost and profitability models?
10:20 AM Panel Discussion: Breaking down silos with digital transformation: How can you use innovation champions to bring supply chain and commercial teams closer together to deliver greater operational excellence?
- How can you maintain BAU whilst securing stakeholder buy-in, building investment and training new skillsets to succeed in your digital transformation goals?
- How can you demonstrate success stories to secure continued backing from key stakeholders during an on-going transition period?
- How can you work with key company stakeholders to ensure new digital concepts are successfully rolled out across the business?
- What tools can you use to ensure a ‘digital-first’ attitude is adopted across a global organisation?
- How can you instil a ‘test and learn’ culture to build an agile workflow when trialling new digital tools?
Conference Day Two - Wednesday 18th March 2020
Wednesday, March 18th, 2020