08 - 10 September, 2020
De Doelen ICC Rotterdam
Conference Day Three - Thursday 10th September 2020
Thursday, March 19th, 2020
10:40 AM Case Study: How can you create greater levels of interoperability between supply chains, LSPs, network partners and customers to streamline key processes and deliver smoother workflows to your customers?
- How to establish and improve effective communication channels between manufacturer, LSPs and customers in order to ensure the expected quality and service level?
- What role do EDI’s play and how to ensure they add value instead of creating multi-layers data and additional workload?
- How to improve the level of trust among all parties to achieve effective collaboration that eventually benefits end users
- Understanding different parties’ supply chain processes to create roadmaps and increase opportunities for data sharing to greater end to end visibility?
- How to emulate the service delivery standards and embrace the ‘Amazon’ model that could spell competition to the chemical and logistics industries of the near future?