LogiChem EU 2020

17 - 19 March, 2020

De Doelen ICC Rotterdam

+44 207 036 1378

Venue, Accommodation & General Information

Where & When…

19 – 21st March 2019
Grand Hotel Krasnapolsky
Dam 9, 1012 JS
Amsterdam, Netherlands
Tel: +31 20 554 9111
Webpage: click here

A magnificent historic building with an exceptional location in the heart of the city, the NH Collection Amsterdam Grand Hotel Krasnapolsky dates back to 1855. It is situated on the main square, and enjoys spectacular views of the Royal Palace.

  • explore the Van Gogh Museum, Anne Frank house and the Rijksmuseum – all are within easy walking distance
  • browse Amsterdam’s finest boutiques – a chic department store is just next door
  • walk to Amsterdam Central Station in only seven minutes

The hotel’s exclusive dining experience includes a 60-seater Michelin starred restaurant in a beautiful, listed 19th-century room. There’s also a café open for lunch, dinner or afternoon tea.

Travel information…

click here for full travel and access information
img img


LogiChem attendees can benefit from a preferential rate at the NH Collection Amsterdam Grand Hotel Krasnapolsky, for just €233.90 per night including VAT and breakfast, but excluding city tax.

To book your room at our exclusive discounted rate, please click here. We would advise you book sooner rather than later as rooms are offered on a first come, first served basis.

Alternatively we have put together a unique LogiChem HotelMap that shows the nearby accommodation options and best possible rates and special offers. The map displays live availability and allows you to book directly with each hotel: https://www.HotelMap.com/pro/MYB4U

Please note; we do not take responsibility either for reserving your room or for any subsequent cancellation.

Things To Do in Amsterdam:

1. Rijksmuseum

The Rijksmuseum is the museum of the Netherlands. The completely renovated Rijksmuseum tells the story of the Netherlands from the Middle Ages to the 20th century. Including works by Rembrandt, Vermeer, Frans Hals, and more! Most famous is Rembrandt's masterpiece the Night Watch. A new display of the collection, a renewed building, new public facilities, a revamped garden and a new Asian Pavilion. Open daily from 9 am to 5 pm.


2. Anne Frank House

The Anne Frank House is a museum with a story. As a visitor, you experience this story through quotes, photos, videos, and original items. The atmosphere in the museum is authentic and subdued. The Anne Frank House can only be visited with an online ticket for a specific date and time. 80% of tickets for any date are released exactly two months in advance. The remaining 20% are released on our website on the day. The demand often exceeds the number of available tickets. We advise you to buy your online tickets well ahead of time. Tickets for holidays and weekends sell out quickly.


3. The Jordaan

This charming neighborhood is Amsterdam's Greenwich Village, with its narrow alleys, leafy canals lined with 17th-century houses, quirky specialty shops, cafes and designer boutiques.


4. Vondelpark

Amsterdam's most famous park was designed and built in 1850 and today is a popular place for tourists and residents who can enjoy a variety of outdoor activities such as biking, hiking, jogging and picnicking.


5. Heineken Experience

The Heineken Experience is a self guided interactive journey through the world of Heineken(R). You can discover the history of the company, the 4 natural ingredients of our beer, the brewing process, a tasting room and the Heineken(R) brand. At the end of the tour you can enjoy 2 Heinekens(R) or learn how to draught the perfect Heineken(R).


BEWARE OF ROOM BLOCK AND RESERVATIONS SCAMS! Please note that the information provided above is the only official method to make reservations within the conference for hotel bedrooms. No housing company has been sanctioned by WBR and any outside groups contacting you claiming to be the housing provider for the event are not affiliated with the conference or WBR. If you have been contacted by one of these companies, or have any questions regarding making your hotel reservations for the event, please contact your event manager or call +44 (0) 207 368 9465

Our Sponsors: