WHY ATTEND LOGICHEM EUROPE?
Now in its 15th year, LogiChem is the only VP-level, end-to-end supply chain event for the European chemical industry. As Europe's chemical companies continue to invest in efficient supply chains, LogiChem 2016 focuses on how to integrate these supply chains with your business's commercial needs in order to maximize growth and improve overall operational performance.
With a new focus on using Digitalization to optimize the supply chain throughout your business and multiple tracks dedicated to Integrated Planning and Forecasting, Network Optimisation, Stakeholder Collaboration, Customer Centricity, Commodity Pricing and Market Volatility and its impact on supply chains, LogiChem 2016 is the only event you need to attend to keep ahead of the supply chain curve.
Chemical Supply Chain
Professionals and Experts
Bespoke Presentations and
Full of Insightful Content
Head of Logistics, EMEA
Global Supply Chain Director, EMEA
Supply Chain Director
Global Logistics Manager
Global Supply Chain Director
"Not only are the quality of the presentations at LogiChem very high but the exceptional longstanding reputation of the event ensures all the key players attend."
Carsten Weers, Global Supply Chain Management, BASF
Interaction. Innovation. Inspiration. All in Antwerp.
- Benchmark against the most prominent minds in the industry on to use digitalization to optimize supply chain throughout the business
- Learn from the industry’s thought leaders as they reveal their own investment and transformation priorities
- Gain comprehensive insight into how supply chain is driving value throughout the chemical industry
- Help manufacturers allocate their supply chain capacity more effectively
- Become a global partner, truly integrated and aligned with your client’s priorities all over the world
- Demonstrate your cross-border capabilities and help clients understand and overcome local regulations
- Assist manufacturers with new tools and strategies for optimising demand, forecast and capacity planning
- Help your clients devise future-proof supply chain strategies
- Advise manufacturers on how to optimize processes that increase margins