Europe’s Leading Chemical Supply Chain Event
LogiChem will return to Antwerp in 2015. As ever, it will be focused on providing chemical supply chain professionals a platform for them to benchmark against their peers as they look to achieve commercial and supply chain excellence.
The conference provides an interactive platform for the evaluation of supply chain strategies that will secure Europe’s place as the centre of chemical excellence as global demand fluctuates in a volatile macro environment.
Attend and you will:
Focusing On The Challenges That Most Affect You:
- What does the European chemical supply chain need to look like in order to meet head-on the macro economic challenge facing the business?
- How can complexity best be managed in customer segmentation to deliver competitive advantage without adding cost?
- Should you be making to order to achieve best in class inventory management and how will your customers and inbound supply chain respond?
- Should you be moving from demand measurement towards demand management and does supply chain currently have the board room influence to help your organization optimize capacity usage?
- How can transport costs be optimized and can you be collaborating more effectively with suppliers to deliver additional value and innovation?
Download the Conference Programme to Find Out How LogiChem Can Benefit You!
Mohammad HusainPresident & CEO, Equate Petrochemical Company
Lothar JaegerHead of Supply Chain Operations, BayerCropScience AG
Renaud MegardVice President, Global Supply Chain, Cabot Corporation
Andreas BackhausSenior Vice President Global Supply Chain Strategy & Performance, BASF
Alexander van VeenCommercial and Supply Chain Director, Braskem
Jonatas MeloVice President – Global Demand & Supply, Borouge
Click to view the full speaker list