08 - 10 September, 2020
De Doelen ICC Rotterdam
Conference Day One - Tuesday 8 September 2020
Tuesday, March 17th, 2020
11:20 AM Fireside Chat: The need for speed: How can supply chain leaders overcome the challenges of legacy systems and dated working practices to drive a competitive edge?
- How do you identify what works and what to leave behind?
- How can you increase opportunities for more effective operational performance in supply chain while in a state of transition?
- What key data can make the difference when creating and revising existing supply chain strategies and roadmaps in a takeover or M&A scenario?
- How can you ensure smooth and streamlined data integration with legacy systems?
- What can be done to overcome legacy barriers to achieve true E2E visibility
2:45 PM Case Study Interactive: How to re-design your supply chain operating model in a post M&A’s and organisational re-structure business environment
- How to re-evaluate your supply chain model to create a new roadmap that uses new company process and legacy organizational structures to your advantage
- How to manage big picture change challenges whilst minimizing the impact on day-to-day work flows to maintain strong relationships with your suppliers and customers
- How can you identify opportunities for implementing new digital processes during company re-organisation to drive greater cost and operational efficiencies?
- How to best work with legacy stakeholders to acquire fresh talent and understand the best people and change management methodologies to adopt during organisation transformation?