17 - 19 March, 2020
De Doelen ICC Rotterdam
Conference Day Two - Wednesday 18th March 2020
Wednesday, March 18th, 2020
2:10 PM Panel Discussion: What is the should chemical leaders organize their supply chains to best adapt to increasing regulation and CSR demands?
Conference Day Three - Thursday 19th March 2020
Thursday, March 19th, 2020
9:20 AM Fireside Chat: How can you build supply chains operations to excel amidst volatile geo-political landscape and protectionist marketplace?
- What precautions should logistics leaders take to best manage the current volatile geo-political trading landscape?
- How can you better handle the flow and distribution of products in the face of impending trade issues with US, China, Iran and Brexit?
- What is the best approach to securing costs and capacities with LSPs in the face of on-going safety and trade route restrictions?
- What can data and digital tools do to prevent longer term relief and optimise trading networks at a time of on-going capacity constraints?
3:00 PM Case study: How to develop agile supply chain processes to accelerate company growth in emerging markets?
- What are the key issues facing chemical supply chains developing distribution strategy in emerging markets?
- How can digital roll outs help automate processes to ensure emerging market operations are factored in from the beginning of your strategy launch and limitations for global practices accounted for?
- How can you best foster local relationships to reap the advantages of their knowledge and expertise?
- How can you ensure interoperability between existing co-regional and global levels of logistics and operational practice?
- What timelines and KPIs should you have in place to best measure outcomes and successes in these emerging regions?