08 - 10 September, 2020
De Doelen ICC Rotterdam
Conference Day One - Tuesday 8 September 2020
Tuesday, March 17th, 2020
8:55 AM Chair’s Opening Remarks:
11:20 AM Fireside Chat: The need for speed: How can supply chain leaders overcome the challenges of legacy systems and dated working practices to drive a competitive edge?
- How do you identify what works and what to leave behind?
- How can you increase opportunities for more effective operational performance in supply chain while in a state of transition?
- What key data can make the difference when creating and revising existing supply chain strategies and roadmaps in a takeover or M&A scenario?
- How can you ensure smooth and streamlined data integration with legacy systems?
- What can be done to overcome legacy barriers to achieve true E2E visibility
12:25 PM Fireside Chat: New ways of working - How can you increase diversity in your supply chain leadership to accelerate growth and gain a competitive edge?
- How can widening your talent pool in your supply chain functions benefit the wider business, customer base and the community at large?
- How can you identify existing barriers in the workforce and create the right recruitment and development roadmaps in your supply chain to overcome them?
- How can having a greater breadth and depth of diversity, skillsets and backgrounds create greater levels of collaboration across the wider business and across a global customer and partner network?
- What balance of strategy and pragmatism in management skills are required to manage and create a more diverse business?
- How can a focus on attracting a more diverse employee pool across the organisation support the wider hiring and retaining of existing talent?
2:05 PM Case Study Interactive: How to succeed and overcome key challenges from S&OP to the journey of an IBP implementation phase?
- How to measure the effectiveness of your S&OP process and when to start the IBP conversation?
- How to re-define reporting structures i.e. should S&OP teams report to commercial or supply chain functions?
- What is the optimal integration level across the company?
- What are they key digital tools and Innovative technologies worthy of on-going investment as part of your transition from S&OP to IBP?
2:45 PM Case Study Interactive: How to re-design your supply chain operating model in a post M&A’s and organisational re-structure business environment
- How to re-evaluate your supply chain model to create a new roadmap that uses new company process and legacy organizational structures to your advantage
- How to manage big picture change challenges whilst minimizing the impact on day-to-day work flows to maintain strong relationships with your suppliers and customers
- How can you identify opportunities for implementing new digital processes during company re-organisation to drive greater cost and operational efficiencies?
- How to best work with legacy stakeholders to acquire fresh talent and understand the best people and change management methodologies to adopt during organisation transformation?
3:25 PM Case Study: How to manage the transformation towards Integrated Business Planning and the digitalisation of the End-To-End Supply Chain?
3:45 PM Case Study: How to integrate statistical forecasts into your existing sales and operational planning process to drive greater synchronisation between business functions
- How can you involve all key stakeholders from customers, partners and cross org functions in forecasting in order to collect more accurate data across the value chain?
- How can you utilize and develop new ways of working, business processes and tech tools to gain greater clarity across the planning process and organisation as a whole?
- How can you use cross functional collaboration to greatly improve the forecast process in order to move from short to long term plans?
- How to identify and align the right demand data with sales forecasts to improve production agility and availability and factor in data on “unserved demand”?
5:55 PM Chair’s Closing Remarks
Conference Day Three - Thursday 10th September 2020
Thursday, March 19th, 2020
8:55 AM Chair’s Opening Remarks
12:15 PM Fireside Chat: What new skillsets, working cultures and levels of diversity and talent are required to drive the supply chain and chemical industry of the future, now?
- How is technology and the millennial mind set coming together to disrupt a traditionally conservative industry?
- How can you identify the right balance in your resource and talent pool to avoid losing valuable industry knowledge whilst still equipping your company with a competitive edge?
- How can business leaders make the required changes to ensure they attract new talent and gain the competitive edge?
- What are chemical producers doing to attract new talent in software engineering and data science away from tech companies and into the chemical industry?