17 - 19 March, 2020
De Doelen ICC Rotterdam
Conference Day Two - Wednesday 18th March 2020
Wednesday, March 18th, 2020
9:25 AM Fireside Chat: How can you best exploit the latest digital technologies to drive supply chain excellence and customer centricity
Conference Day Three - Thursday 19th March 2020
Thursday, March 19th, 2020
2:20 PM Case Study Interactive: How can you build a robust functional foundations to fuel and sustain operational excellence while undergoing a digital transition?
- How to evaluate existing digital workflows and map out new digital roadmaps that align with wider corporate goals
- Which legacy supply chain and organisational structures need to be considered when implementing new digital processes?
- How to identify which company stakeholders you need buy-in from to launch new initiatives and increase momentum in live projects
- How can you assess data quality, resources, investment and talent required to ensure successful implementation and long term integration?
- Building a secure data lake: How can you ensure high quality data is at the core of your digital plan to ensure a successful roll-out?
- How can you assess the quality and usability of data across supply chain functions and the wider business before you launch new data initiatives?