Conference Day Two - Wednesday 18th March 2020
Wednesday, March 18th, 2020
· What does “Sustainable Operations” really mean to supply chains and how can sustainable operations be a winning strategy?
· What key investments do you need to consider when building a sustainability roadmap that functions in the reality of day-to-day supply chain
· How do you best engage internal and external stakeholders in your sustainability strategy?
· How can partners and the right methodologies guide and measure the tangible outcomes of your strategy?
· What is the role of a sustainable supply chain leader and why engage in a clear SC sustainability strategy now?
· How are increasingly sophisticated EDIs between customers and suppliers increasing transparency across the E2E supply chain in regards to life cycle analysis and co2 footprint?
· How are real-time connections to inventory and increasing traceability from source to final product enabling producers to take a more sustainable and focused response to customer CSR and green compliance expectations?
· How can increasing the levels of data exchanged between producers, customers and suppliers increase the use of intermodal transports as well as opportunities for pooling and shared mobility in the near future?
· What measures can be taken to ensure on-going sustainable transportation KPIs are achieved?