08 - 10 September, 2020
De Doelen ICC Rotterdam
Conference Day Two - Wednesday 9 September 2020
Wednesday, March 18th, 2020
2:00 PM Case Study Interactive: How to move away from manual work processes towards robust automated data flows to generate more efficient and accurate forecasting and planning
- How can you identify the data required and ensure data quality is in place to build a new forecasting roadmap?
- What kind of insights and improvements can you build by using data-driven methodologies in forecasting and demand planning?
- Which resources, investments, and skillsets does the shift towards data require to create a unified view along the supply chain and wider business?
- How can you avoid increased data focus taking over the day job?
2:40 PM Panel Discussion: How to streamline and manage your data sharing to drive collaboration and innovation across your supply chain organization?
- How can youcreate clear data governance to increase supply chain cooperation and optimisation?
- How can you leverage data sources to strengthen your existing methods of supply and demand planning?
- How can you successfully build data flows from various parts of the end-to-end supply chain?
- How can growing automation help create a truly resourceful central data lake to help increase effectiveness and collaboration between supply chain and wider business functions?