17 - 19 March, 2020
De Doelen ICC Rotterdam
Pablo Nosti Fernández
Head of EMEA Logistics and Global Logistics Enablement Leader
Conference Day One - Tuesday 17th March 2020
Tuesday, March 17th, 2020
2:00 PM Case Study Interactive: How to successfully streamline new and legacy logistics portfolios after M&A’s and organisational restructures
- How can you determine whether to adapt a current strategy or take a ‘rip and replace’ approach to logistics portfolios following company updates?
- What steps can you take to define which areas of change to prioritise and what strategies should remain?
- How can you best bring together legacy systems, data insights and stakeholder intelligence to create a streamlined logistics strategy which aligns your company’s consolidation strategy and future requirements?
- How to re-tender and negotiate with legacy suppliers effectively against a backdrop of organisational change
3:00 PM Case Study: How to leverage the control tower concept to overcome weaknesses in your logistics network and provide real-time, actionable solutions
- What steps can you take to identify the essential data required to build a ‘best in class’ control tower model and empower your colleagues with greater visibility for more informed decision making?
- How can control tower models provide you with transparency on the progress of every order to better manage the delivery process?
- How to leverage insights from control tower models to gain greater visibility and control over third party logistics providers
- How can the control tower methodology better enable solutions to risks and disruptions from first to last mile of delivery?
Conference Day Three - Thursday 19th March 2020
Thursday, March 19th, 2020
10:00 AM Fireside Chat: How are Europe’s chemical leaders tackling the challenges of infrastructure weakness to increase intermodal transport opportunities for the chemical supply chain?
- How is the EU working to increase multimodal transport use ahead of Horizon 2020?
- What incentives, infrastructure and digital developments are already making a difference to current constraints in freight capacities?
- How are countries across Europe strengthening their rail networks in a bid to reduce dependency on the roads?
- How can chemical producers from SMEs through to major producers take advantage of these developments within their supply chain strategies?