08 - 10 September, 2020
De Doelen ICC Rotterdam
Conference Day One - Tuesday 8 September 2020
Tuesday, March 17th, 2020
2:05 PM Case Study Interactive: How to position your customer service function from the offshore ‘call center’ image to a business function that drives customer centricity and real business growth
- How can you best align your customer service function with your overarching business model?
- Aligning customer portfolios and team skills sets: How can you identify new team integrations in sales, supply chain or other key business functions to better meet customer expectations?
- What initiatives can you put in place to increase customer service performance and boost retention rates?
- How can you educate top-down stakeholders on your customer services teams’ increasingly important operational and frontline role in fueling growth and retaining the competitive edge in the chemical sector?
2:45 PM Case Study Interactive: How to re-define customer service roles in light of increasing automation and online sales to best support your customer base
- How can you train and prepare customer service teams for the transition from manual admin to digital workflows?
- How can you support and develop your team to better multi task within a culture of high pressure and proactivity?
- How can digital tools enable the development of new and existing customer service teams to best negotiate the complexities of large customer eco-systems?
3:25 PM Case Study: How to successfully implement effective service level agreements as part of your customer excellence strategy
- What tools can you implement to increase visibility and manage expectations across the end-to-end supply chain?
- How to create SLAs that encourage cross collaboration and new ways of working between a variety of product divisions and supply chain services
- How can you identify key customer ROI differentiators and commit to ‘no exception’ agreements internally?
- How to develop smarter work flows and standardised processes to ensure clear communications, increased visibility and customer satisfaction
Conference Day Two - Wednesday 9 September 2020
Wednesday, March 18th, 2020