08 - 10 September, 2020
De Doelen ICC Rotterdam
Regional Head of Customer Service, Control Tower & Intercompany, Europe
Conference Day One - Tuesday 8 September 2020
Tuesday, March 17th, 2020
12:25 PM Fireside Chat: New ways of working - How can you increase diversity in your supply chain leadership to accelerate growth and gain a competitive edge?
- How can widening your talent pool in your supply chain functions benefit the wider business, customer base and the community at large?
- How can you identify existing barriers in the workforce and create the right recruitment and development roadmaps in your supply chain to overcome them?
- How can having a greater breadth and depth of diversity, skillsets and backgrounds create greater levels of collaboration across the wider business and across a global customer and partner network?
- What balance of strategy and pragmatism in management skills are required to manage and create a more diverse business?
- How can a focus on attracting a more diverse employee pool across the organisation support the wider hiring and retaining of existing talent?
3:45 PM Case Study: How to leverage the control tower concept to overcome weaknesses in your logistics network and provide real-time, actionable solutions
- What steps can you take to identify the essential data required to build a ‘best in class’ control tower model and empower your colleagues with greater visibility for more informed decision making?
- How can control tower models provide you with transparency on the progress of every order to better manage the delivery process?
- How to leverage insights from control tower models to gain greater visibility and control over third party logistics providers
- How can the control tower methodology better enable solutions to risks and disruptions from first to last mile of delivery?
Conference Day Two - Wednesday 9 September 2020
Wednesday, March 18th, 2020
8:00 AM Breakfast Boardroom: Championing greater diversity in your supply chain leadership and across the chemical industry
2:40 PM Interview: How can you use the latest and greatest data and technology to obtain real-time customer intelligence and use it to help your workforce deliver a best in class customer service?
- What analytics tools should you consider to get closer to your customers with key insights and build stronger relationships?
- How can the chemicals industry leverage E-Commerce successes stories in the wider B2B manufacturing market place?
- How can you leverage customer data to positively impact your customer service delivery model?
Conference Day Three - Thursday 10th September 2020
Thursday, March 19th, 2020
12:15 PM Fireside Chat: What new skillsets, working cultures and levels of diversity and talent are required to drive the supply chain and chemical industry of the future, now?
- How is technology and the millennial mind set coming together to disrupt a traditionally conservative industry?
- How can you identify the right balance in your resource and talent pool to avoid losing valuable industry knowledge whilst still equipping your company with a competitive edge?
- How can business leaders make the required changes to ensure they attract new talent and gain the competitive edge?
- What are chemical producers doing to attract new talent in software engineering and data science away from tech companies and into the chemical industry?