19 - 21 March, 2019
Grand Hotel Krasnapolsky, Amsterdam
+44 207 036 1378
Executive Vice President of Global Supply Chain
11:25 AM PANEL DISCUSSION: Exploiting virtual assistants, voice recognition and 5G: How can you define and execute a digital strategy that keeps up with the pace of rapid change in new digital innovations?
- Building the bridge between IT and Supply Chain: What is the impact of IT on business growth and supply chain capabilities?
- What are the emerging systems and technologies you should be looking at that can change a digital landscape
- What is the long term impact of unstandardized digital technology and processes on future supply chains and logistics operations?
- How to digitalize the budget process with an IBP
- Making sure that what you invest in now is not redundant in 5 years
2:00 PM CASE STUDY INTERACTIVE: How to automate OTC and S2P processes to establish a digitalised zero touch connection, improve the customer buying experience, and reduce both the time and cost to serve
- Changing customer needs: How to interact and interface with your customers in the digital era
- How to define business rules and program the logic into the end-to-end process
- Managing master data: How to align connections with customers
- How to set the system to perform automatic prioritization of customer accounts when constrained by production capacity limitations